US Immigration Visa

Immigration and Visas International assists you with your immigration issues and represents you to United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Immigration and Naturalization service (INS) now known as U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Following is a brief description of the USA Immigration and Visas Available. USA has one of the most complex immigration process and number of different kinds of Visas Available. Majority of all Visas Available for USA are of Temporary Nature. Once in the US, the person, if eligible, may apply to become a Permanent Resident (PR) (commonly referred to as Green Card).

Their are many ways that a person can be entitled for a Green Card. One of most common is being sponsored by a immediate family member. Please refer to USA Permanent Visa Section.

List of some of the most common type Temporary Visas Categories (and types):
Non-Immigrant Visa A – Foreign Government Officials
B – Visitor Visa
F – Academic Students
H – Temporary Work Visa. Most Commonly used Category for the Professionals. Requires a minimum 4 Year Equivalence of USA Bachelors Program. Includes: Professional Nurses, Specialty Occupation Workers (Computer Programmers, Engineers, etc.) and Trainees.
Check our IVI News Page for Periodic Updates on H Category Visas.

Looking for a Job in the USA, please check out our employment job search services. J – Exchange Visitors, Includes Medical Drs.
K – Fiancés and Fiancées
L – Intecompany Transferees
TN – NAFTA Visas for Canadian’s and Mexican Professionals.

Please review details on TN Visa for Canadian Professionals

Need Non-Immigrant or Visitor / Tourist Medical Insurance ? Please check out our Medical Insurance. The insurance is good for all United States Non-Immigrant Visas. Please mention you were refereed by Immigration and Visas International or phone our office for assistance.

List of some of the most common type US Permanent Immigrant Visas Categories (and types): Family Based Immigration, Immediate Relatives including: Spouses of U.S. citizens
Minor children of U.S. citizens
Parents of non-minor U.S. citizens
Spouses of recently deceased U.S. citizens

Preference System: First: Unmarried sons and daughters of U.S. citizens.
Second: Spouses or unmarried sons and daughters of permanent residents.
Third: Married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens.
Fourth: Brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens over 21.

If you would like Immigration and Visas International to represent you for Family Based Petition, the US Citizen/Green Card Holder can fill out the form and fax it into us. We will then advise to the fees and the next steps required.

Employment Based Immigration
Preference System: First: Priority workers, including (a)persons of extraordinary ability, (b)outstanding professors and researchers, and (c) multinational executives and managers.
Second: Members of professions holding advanced degrees or persons of exceptional ability.
Third: (a) Professionals and skilled workers, and (b) other workers.
Fourth: Investors who hire at least 10 U.S. workers and invest $1,000,000.
IVI has a Special Program which only requires a minimum of US$ 250,000 Investment for a 5 Year Investor USA visa, or Invest only US$ 500,000 to get a chance at Permanent Green Card. The investor Must have a Net Assest Value of US$ 1 Million ($ 1,000,000).

Diversity-Based Immigration: Individuals from “Low Admission States” (Lottery Visa based).


Representation and Knowledge
We can represent individual(s), or Corporation(s), and guide you through the maze of law changes in your visa process for us immigration. We represent you or your family members to United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Previously known as U.S. Department of Justice, Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS).